School outings, boy scout or girl scout troops, church groups, friends, family retreats or any flavor of diverse people creating a group we can assist with an adventure providing fond, good memories for a life time. We have worked with special needs and over achiever groups of all ages. Activities can include boating and/or kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkeling, hiking, golfing and fishing. We can do all the planning and arranging for your trip with lodging or camping reservations, daily activities, ferry fees, meal plan, firewood and more based upon your budget. Or you can go a’la carte where we provide the tours and you take care of your own details. We do highly recommend 3-6 month advance reservations for groups larger than 6 participants.
Here is a sample basic trip itinerary for a group of 16 people, 3 adults and 13 youth ages 14 to 18 years old. This can be modified for your groups interests and budget. This 4 day, 3 night trip is all inclusive for $350 per person in May, June or September and $395 per person in July or August.
- Arrive in Bayfield early to mid-afternoon
- Ferry to Madeline Island (runs every 30 minutes)
- Meet the Adventure Vacations staff at our Beach Shop and the fun begins!
- Drive out to the park and set up camp
- Guided hike at the State Park
- Cook out dinner and tie dye party
- Full day Boat and Kayak Devils Island – Includes shipwreck, lighthouses, kayaking in the sea caves, hike lush trails, historic fishcamp and more!
- Dinner at camp and evening on your own
- 9am to 2pm: Big Bay Kayak and Snorkel Tour
- Afternoon ~3-5pm: Paddle Board – lessons available
- Relax on the beach, beach toys, floaties.
- Closing dinner at camp
- Pack up camp
- Paddle board or swim one last time
- Ferry back to the mainland
- Drive home