** Your final price will be visible in the top right corner before you save this reservation form. **
You can register for a morning kayak only trip as your first choice Reserve a Morning Kayak Tour
You can register for an afternoon kayak only trip as your first choice Reserve an Afternoon Kayak Tour
Please Read: Important Information Regarding Registering
The next page is an official reservation registration form. What does it mean when you save a registration form?
Short Answer: Once you save this registration, you will need to:
- 1) Pay 50% of the price indicated in the top right corner of the registration form.
- 2) You will then be sent a confirmation document within 24 hours and asked to fill out participant info.
- 3) Your final payment is due 3 days/72 hours before your tour.
Long Answer: Once you save this registration, you will need to:
At Time of Submitting Reservation
- Once you save your reservation on the next page, you will be prompted to pay a 50% down payment of the price indicated in the top right corner of the registration page. If you do not pay the 50% down payment, your reservation will not be finalized, and you will be sent an invoice from Adventure Vacations staff within 24 hours asking to finalize your reservation.
- Once you make the payment, you will receive an autogenerated email from us with your registration details and a second autogenerated email from PayPal. We require a deposit of at least 50% of your tour price to finalize your spot on our calendar. All unpaid reservations are pending reservations.
Within 24 hours of Submitting Reservation
- Within 24 hours of your registration, you will receive a confirmation document via email from our shop staff that will have all the details (time, place, and tour type) of your tour. Please review this confirmation document carefully for your tour information as well as details about what to wear/bring and when/where to meet us.
- The confirmation email will also provide instructions on how to fill out your client/participant info. You will need to provide details about each member of your party such as name, age, height, weight, ability to swim, and any health concerns. This is information your boat captain needs for your safety and the safety of everyone on the tour.
3 Days Before of Tour Departure
- This is the deadline to pay the remaining 50% balance on your account and provide client/participant info in the directions provided in your confirmation document. If you experience issues using our portal to pay your balance or provide participant info, please call us at 715-747-2100 or email us at email@example.com.
- A representative will text or call you to verify the exact departure time, discuss weather, and answer any last-minute questions you might have.