Boat tours start Friday, May 20th, 2022!
Our Apostle Island tours include the luxury of a power boat to travel into the islands, plus sightseeing more than you can imagine! Your US Coast Guard certified captain will tell you about the islands, history and geology of the area. Trips depart at variable times, usually morning and afternoon, based upon meeting the minimum group size. We go out with a minimum of 4 people and maximum of 6 people per boat. We match groups together to make the group sizes work. If your group is larger than 6 people we have multiple boats that can travel together. Departures can be from Madeline Island or Bayfield. You bring your snacks, food and beverages; we’ll provide life jackets and an amazing time!
- 3 Hour Devils Express – Straight Out to Devils Island Sea Caves and Back
- 4 Hour Devils Island Sightseeing Tour – Fedora Shipwreck, Raspberry Lighthouse and Devils Island Sea Caves
- Sand Island – Discover Amazing Beaches, Lighthouses and Historic Remnants
- Stockton Island – Sandy Beaches, Hiking Trails and Exceptional Wetlands
- Boat Taxi for Day Trip on an Island
- Camp the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- Rent Your Own Boat to Explore the Apostle Islands