Our Apostle Island tours include the luxury of a power boat to travel into the islands and the adventure of getting in a kayak (optional), plus sightseeing more than you can imagine! All trips include a US Coast Guard Captain, boat gas, life jackets and inflatable kayaks. Your Captain will tell you about the islands, history and geology of the area. Trips depart at variable times based upon meeting the minimum group size. We go out with a minimum of 4 people and maximum of 6 people per boat; we match groups together to make the group sizes work. If your group is larger than 6 people we have multiple boats that can travel together. Departures can be from Madeline Island or Bayfield. You bring your snacks, food and beverages; we’ll provide you an amazing time!
- 4 Hour Tour – Stockton Island Caves and Cliffs
- 5 Hour Tour – Sand Island Sea Caves, Fedora Shipwreck and Raspberry Lighthouse
- 6 Hour Tour- NEW! Cat Sea Caves and Outer Island Lighthouse
- 7 Hour Full Island Tour – Devils Island, Fedora Shipwreck, Raspberry Lighthouse and Stockton Island Caves and Cliffs
- 2 Hour Madeline Island Sightseeing Tour
- 4 Hour Devils Express Sightseeing Tour – Fedora Shipwreck, Raspberry Lighthouse and Devils Island Sea Caves